By using this Website or the Services, you consent to collection, transfer outside of your country, storage, and use of the personal information you provide for any of the Services that we offer, and you consent to our collection of any changes or updates that you may provide to any information you provided that is collected by the Website.The following provides further details about how we manage and protect your personal information:
1. When you visit the Website, we may collect certain non-personal information such as your internet protocol (“IP”) address, operating system, browser type, internet service provider. This type of information does not identify you personally. When you register with the Website, we may also collect personal information that you provide such as your name, mailing address, email address, home country, zip code, phone and fax numbers, gender, age, company name (“registration information”).You are required to register with the Website and create your user account if you wish to register for, or book, an Accommodation or accessory tourism service or create a Listing. We may also collect additional information that our users provide, such as new or deleted postings, new or deleted comments, keyword searches, scam reports. We use a third-party e-payment processing company for purchases, and other third party companies to monitor site traffic, which may, in some instances, store your information. When you visit the Website and/or use the Website mobile application, the Website may use GPS technology (or other similar technology) to determine your current location in order to determine the city you are located within and display a location map with relevant advertisements. The Website will not share your current location with other Website users or partners. If you do not want the Website to use your location for the purposes set forth above, you should turn off the location services in your mobile phone settings.
2. We may also use third party companies to provide services to us, including services to help verify your identification or to conduct checks against databases such as public government databases (where legally allowed). We may provide Personal Information about you to these third parties, or give them access to this Personal Information, for the limited purpose of allowing them to provide these services. We will ensure that such third parties have contractual obligations to protect this Personal Information and to not use it for unrelated purposes.
4. By publishing a listing on the Website, you acknowledge and agree that the Content is public and accessible by any third party and that they may appear in search engine results, in the cache of those search engines, in feeds and Third-Party websites pursuant to cobranding agreements. It is the sole responsibility of each of those search engines, Third-Party websites or RSS web feed resources to update and/or to remove Content from their indexes and their cache. You agree and acknowledge that the Website is not liable for the information published in search results or by any Third-Party website that carries the Website's postings.
5. When you submit a request to book an Accommodation or an accessory tourism service, your full name will become visible to the Host or Selected Service Provider. If you agree to be contacted by the Host or Selected Service Provider by phone when submitting your request and they decide to do so, IranSguest will call your phone number first, before connecting you with the Host or Selected Service Provider. We will not share your phone number with the Host or Selected Service Provider unless there is a confirmed booking.
6. When your request to book an Accommodation is accepted by the Host or when you accept a Guest’s request to book your Accommodation, we will disclose some of your Personal Information to the Host or Guest. However, your billing information will never be shared with another user.
7. When a Guest stays at your Accommodation or when you stay at a Host’s Accommodation, we will ask you to review the Guest or the Accommodation. If you choose to provide a review, your review may be public on the Website.
8. You may link your account on a third party social networking site to your IranSguest account. The publication and display of information that you provide to IranSguest through this linkage is subject to your settings and authorizations on the Website and the third party social networking site.We refer to a person’s contacts on these third party social networking sites as “Relations”. When you create the linkage: some of the information you provide to us from the linking of your accounts may be published on your IranSguest account profile for facilitating your registration; your activities on the Platform may be displayed to your Relations on the Website and/or that third party social networking site; other users may be able to see any common Relations that you may have with them or their other Relations, as well as any schools, hometowns or other groups you have in common with them as listed on your linked social networking site(s).
9. You may access, remove, review, make changes to personal information that you have provided to us at any time from the Website. We will not change your preferences without your consent. You cannot opt out of receiving transactional communications from the Website related to your account. You can select to terminate your account at any time from the Website. If you chose to terminate your account, the Website will cancel all Listings or bookings you might have posted or made from that account, applying all relevant cancellation terms (see cancellation policy).
10. You may view the Listings on IranSguest as an unregistered user. If you register, we may send you certain notifications, advertisements, promotions, and specials. We may also send you any legally required notifications and certain notifications, including but not limited to, service related notices or notices regarding a change to any of our policies. For example, we may send you a notice regarding technical issues or scheduled maintenance to the Website. In order to opt-out of receiving these notices, you may need to deactivate your account. You can opt out of certain e-mail communications from us, including our newsletters.
11. We are committed to protecting the personal information you provide. Your data are stored in Germany. Your registration information is protected by a unique customer password and user ID. You must not disclose your password information to anyone, and you should always remember to log off while using a shared computer. If you choose to use the Website as an anonymous user by not registering, you will be able to consult listings and content, but will not be able to post your own listings or book an accommodation or tourism service.We have taken certain security protections in safeguarding your personal information. However, as with most electronic transactions, no method is 100% safe. While we put in a commercially acceptable effort to protect the personal information you provide, we cannot Warranty its security. Therefore, you acknowledge and agree that we assume no liability regarding the theft, loss, alteration or misuse of any personal or other information or Content, including, without limitation, such information that has been provided to third parties or other users.
12. You shall agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password, and all uses of your account, whether or not you have authorized such a usage. You shall immediately notify IranSguest of any unauthorized usage of your IranSguest Account.
14. We may review, scan, or analyse your communications with other users exchanged via the Website for fraud prevention, risk assessment, regulatory compliance, investigation, product development, research, and customer support purposes. For example, as part of our fraud prevention efforts, the Website may scan and analyse messages to mask contact information and references to other websites. This helps to prevent fraudulent actors from asking Guests to send them money outside of the Website, such as by bank transfer or other money transfer methods.We will not review, scan, or analyse your communications for sending third party marketing messages to you. We will also not sell these reviews or analyses of communications to third parties. We will also use automated methods to carry out these reviews or analyses where reasonably possible. However, from time to time we may have to manually review some communications. By using the Website, you consent that IranSguest, in its sole discretion, may review, scan, analyse, and store your communications, whether done manually or through automated means.
16. We may allow our related entities such as our subsidiaries, and their employees, to use and process your Personal Information in the same way and to the same extent that we are permitted to under this Privacy section. These related entities comply with the same obligations that we have to protect your Personal Information under this Terms & Conditions.